Neighborhood Beautification

Call 311 for urgent or routine City maintenance or infrastructure issues.

To see what has been accomplished in the past few years, head to the group facebook page here (you need to have a facebook account to see the list).

Use to report neighborhood issues to Public Works on your computer or mobile phone.